Text in Visio Files

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
Theta

Text in Visio Files

Post by Theta »

Regardless of whether I am printing a Visio file embedded into another type of document (doc,ppt,etc..) or converting a Visio file directly the text is appearing as black boxes in the resulting PDF File.. My initial thought was that it was just converting the fonts into something unreadable, but in the resulting PDF File contains lots of little black images. I’ve read elsewhere on here that turning on SimPostscript fixes the problem for office 2003, I’m using Office 2007 and setting that property appears to make no difference whatsoever to the resulting PDF file.

This is happening for even the most basic Visio files I am using PDF Converter Developer Edition Version 3.01 and Office 2007

Thank you for your assistance
David
Amyuni Team

Post by David »

Hello

The call to SetSimPostscript should be followed by a call to SetDefaultConfig or SetDefaultConfigEx for the setting to take effect.

Hope that helps?
Theta

Post by Theta »

Thanks mate that did the trick