dll functions not documented

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
n.godet

dll functions not documented

Post by n.godet »

In the "Common Driver Interface 250.pdf" document, in the page 65 (General functions), there are 5 functions that are not documented after:
  • SetTargetPrinterName
    SetPageProcessor
    SetServerAddress
    SetServerPort
    SetServerUsername
What are they?
Is it possible to use tem?

Thanks.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

These are functions for the client / server TCP IP streaming version of the PDF Converter.

We are not selling this version for the time being. I will check with our Technical Writers if we need to keep these functions in the documentation or not.
Last edited by Joan on Wed Nov 09 2005, edited 1 time in total.
n.godet

Post by n.godet »

I'm very interested in using these kind of functions!!!
Any way of getting them???
Or to replace them by a way or an other (i'm under delphi)...
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Please contact support@amyuni.com and mention which product you are currently using and which version and specify that you need these functions.

They will guide you to the way of using them.

Thanks.
ACSDev

Re: dll functions not documented

Post by ACSDev »

Joan wrote:Hello,

Please contact support@amyuni.com and mention which product you are currently using and which version and specify that you need these functions.
They will guide you to the way of using them.

Thanks.
is the documentation for these functions anywhere yet?
im using the newest version of PDF converter and i cant find what the return type of SetPageProcessor indicates.
Jose
Amyuni Team

Re: dll functions not documented

Post by Jose »

Hello,

In reference to the SetPageProcessor() Method you can find additional information about this method from our online documentation which is accessible from the link below.

https://www.amyuni.com/WebHelp/Amyuni_D ... eption.htm

Thanks
Get PDF Suite, the expert .NET developer toolkit for PDF conversion, creation and editing - www.amyuni.com/pdfsuite