RTF 2 PDF

The PDF Creator .NET Library enables you to create secure PDF documents on the fly and to view, print and process existing PDF documents. If you have any questions about PDF Creator .Net, please post them here.
turos

RTF 2 PDF

Post by turos »

I have downloaded a trialversion of the PDF Creator .NET-component, which I use solely serverside.

I can't get the method document.ImportFromRTF(filename) to work. When executing this:

Code: Select all

document.ImportFromRtf(@"C:\SA\PictureConverter\Main\bin\Debug\test.rtf")
it throws an exception with the non-informative message "External component has thrown an exception". The stacktrace of the exception looks like this:

Code: Select all

at gx()  
at q(Int32 )   
at a(s9* )   
at a(s9* , fz* , hp* , tt* , Int32 )   
at a(fz* , hp* , ah2* , SByte* , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , Int32 )  
at a(ex* , Int32 , ue* )   
at c(ex* , Int32 )  
at ag(ex* )   
at a(ex* , amr* )   
at aj(ex* )   
at ak(ex* )   
at b(ah2* , SByte* )  
at Amyuni.PDFCreator.IacDocument.ImportFromRtf(String filename)   
at PictureConverter.RTF2PDF.convert()
The test.rtf-file IS located at the given path.

It might be very simple - I'm a newbie to this component, but it struck me that there's nothing about the ImportFromRtf-method in the documentation. It says in the Features-section that the import/export from/to RTF-files is an optional module, but after that I can't find any information about how to set it up or anything. I just tried to use the method, since the IacDocument-object makes it available.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or solutions to the problem.