Start Printing and Show GUI

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
GHughes

Start Printing and Show GUI

Post by GHughes »

Hey 2gether...
well I now finally got my printer to actually print me out some pdf files with the Amyuni Converter 4.5 dll.
Now i can start with my actual work for the project...

I have to get this sorted, so that I open a doc File in Word > File > Print > Select my installed Printer (Amyuni PDF Converter 4.5) and my GUI pops up...
yet I have NO CLUE how to do this...maybe a little hint or tip would be cool so I can get started - I really don't know how to start this off

Thankx for the help.

Greets,
GHughes

**Edit: C#**
GHughes

Re: Start Printing and Show GUI

Post by GHughes »

well, maybe nobody knows !? :/

I guess I will have to do it via the Events ... so "DLL Event Handling". Still it looks very odd to me and I cant really do anything with the code given...

any chance in havin somebody to help me out, how to call this event after the document has been printed and then show my program?

Hopefully!

Thankx,
GHughes
Jose
Amyuni Team

Re: Start Printing and Show GUI

Post by Jose »

Hello,

These types of applications are not supported under the standard developer\application licensing model.

Please contact sales@amyuni.com and they’ll provide you upgrade pricing information.

Thanks
Get PDF Suite, the expert .NET developer toolkit for PDF conversion, creation and editing - www.amyuni.com/pdfsuite