Version 4, 64-bit and re-distributable files - IA?

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
jkwireless

Version 4, 64-bit and re-distributable files - IA?

Post by jkwireless »

Greetings,

I was reviewing the version 4.0 documentation about which DLL files to re-distirbute according to windows version and see two files lised for the IA 64, which appear to be legacy as of version 3, but I don't know if they are still the ones we should distribute along with Version 4 driver. Could somebody please confirm what we should be doing here? The documentation was unclear, and all searches on this board refer to version 3 of the driver, but haven't seen this addressed with respect to version 4.

The files in question are:

acfpdfuia64.dll
acpdfuiia64.dll

Thanks!
David
Amyuni Team

Re: Version 4, 64-bit and re-distributable files - IA?

Post by David »

Hello

Windows 98/Me, NT4 and IA64 drivers have not been updated since version 2.5. These drivers are not included with the products but can be downloaded separately from: http://www.amyuni.com/downloads/legacy_drivers.zip

The acfpdfuia64.dll and acfpdfuiia64.dll are only required for very rare high end IA 64bit systems. The acfpdfuamd64.dll and acfpdfuiamd64.dll that come with the core download will work for both Intel and AMD 64bit processors that you encounter on a daily basis.

Hope that helps.
Amyuni Custom Development
Do you need a specific PDF solution? Are you looking for expertise that will enable you to start or complete a PDF integration project?
http://www.amyuni.com/en/company/services.php
jkwireless

Re: Version 4, 64-bit and re-distributable files - IA?

Post by jkwireless »

Thanks! That answers perfectly. It may be helpful is you update the documentation as it wasn't really clear on this.

All set now. Thanks again.