Amyuni Document Converter "Printer" driver v2.10

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
graham-p

Amyuni Document Converter "Printer" driver v2.10

Post by graham-p »

Hi. I have Family Tree Maker 2006 (Patch v16) on my laptop running Vista Home Premium. I had to install it giving Administrator permission to do so, but it is running fine.

Problem is each time I open the programme, there is a dialog box saying that Windows cant install Amyuni Printer driver v2.10 and to contact the programme vendor. (Or something like that....)

Can you suggest a fix. How do I get a driver and will it be compatible with Vista?

Thanks.
Graham-P
graham-p

Post by graham-p »

Please Amyuni, where do I get this programme?

Graham-P
Graham-P
Jose
Amyuni Team

Re: Amyuni Document Converter "Printer" driver v2.10

Post by Jose »

Hello,

The version of the PDF Converter that you are trying to install is unfortunately not compatible with windows Vista.

In order for you to possibly acquire an update, we suggest that you contact the technical support department of the application the PDF Converter came bundled with.

Hope this helps?
Get PDF Suite, the expert .NET developer toolkit for PDF conversion, creation and editing - www.amyuni.com/pdfsuite