Automatically print the outoyt document in 2.10d

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
Sammi

Automatically print the outoyt document in 2.10d

Post by Sammi »

I have downloaded the newest version of PDF-Converter 2.10d, where there is added an option to automatically print the output document in addition to saving it to file.
I can not see any changes in the printersettings after installing PDF-printers with the new versions of PDF Converter.
Where can I find the new option ?

:?:
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi Sammi,

The option to print the pdf file to a physical printer after it is generated is available in the Professional edition of both the End User and Developer version.

If you have the End User version please click on the printer properties before printing and to the Destination tab and change the 'Destination type'.

If you have the Developer version the .print method is available from CDIntf.

Hope this helps.
Sammi

Post by Sammi »

Hi again

In the Configuration tab it says "Amyuni PDF Converter Pro Version 2.10d"
so the version should be okay !?

When I print from Navision , MS Word et.etc. I enter the Destination tab and see nothing else but "File system", Email system" or "Amyuni PDF Creator". I suppose I shall choose none of these options ?

What is the option called excatly ?

Sammi
Joan wrote:Hi Sammi,

The option to print the pdf file to a physical printer after it is generated is available in the Professional edition of both the End User and Developer version.

If you have the End User version please click on the printer properties before printing and to the Destination tab and change the 'Destination type'.

If you have the Developer version the .print method is available from CDIntf.

Hope this helps.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi Sammi,

Sorry I guess I mislead you unintentionally.

Please look in the Parameters frame, there is a field called 'Print to' this is the field you need to change.

Hope this helps.
Sammi

Post by Sammi »

Hi

This is only true if the Destination type is 'Amyuni PDF Creator'.

'Print to' is not an option if I choose destination type : File system.

I dont have the PDF Creator.

what should be the destination type for the 'Print to' optin.
Joan wrote:Hi Sammi,

Sorry I guess I mislead you unintentionally.

Please look in the Parameters frame, there is a field called 'Print to' this is the field you need to change.

Hope this helps.
Sammi

Forward PDF-document to printer

Post by Sammi »

Please tell me what are the exact settings in the PDF-Converter 2.10d to t forward the pdf-file directly to the printer ?

It seems to me that the Destination type have to be: "Amyuni PDF Creator" in ordrer to get the option: "Print to Printer".
And I should not need the Amyuni PDF Creater - or should I ?

Sammi
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I have version 2.10d of the driver and the option "Print To" is availabe if I have 'File System' in the destination tab.

Please send an e-mail to Support@amyuni.com and we will send a screenshots of the settings of the printer, this will make things clearer.

Thanks.