Printing PDF from MS outlook 2007 doesnt work in vista

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
theGhost_k8

Post by theGhost_k8 »

hi...
we are using Amyuni PDFSuite 3.0.0 ActiveX version. We have recently purchased the license for the same.
We trying to print from MS office Outlook 2007/OS- Vista Business . We can print to the pdfprinter from MS Outlook2007 by opening the email and giving print , but not by simply selecting the email from the main Outlook window. Please help....this is most urgent...

thanks
Charu
c/o Easy Data Access
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Did you try using version 3.01a of the PDF Converter and not 3.00?

Are you getting any error when printing the email directly from inside Outlook? if yes what is the error?
theGhost_k8

Post by theGhost_k8 »

hi..Joan,

yes we get an error msg..:"There is a problem with the selected printer. You need to reinstall this printer. Try again, or use a different printer."
We have the 3.00 version of Amyuni ActiveX control. Where can I find the latest version?
Rgds
Charu
C/O Easy Data Access
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi,

You can find the latest version on our website www.amyuni.com

If you are under maintenance you can downlaod the latest version from the updates section if not you can downlaod an evaluation version and try it, if it solves your problem please contact support@amyuni.com to provide you with a new version.
theGhost_k8

Post by theGhost_k8 »

Hi...
I have downloaded the latest version 3.01a but still I am unable to print from the main MS Outlook window (by selecting the email and clicking email and selecting memo style from the print dialog). Pls advise

Rgds
Charu