Company wide distribution

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
phil.shoebridge

Company wide distribution

Post by phil.shoebridge »

Is there any way to embed the serial number assigned to our licenses in an install package to distribute. This way there is no reliance on end users to type the serial number correctly.
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,
You can first unpack the pdfdrv.exe in a directory on a shared server. Next, have your users launch install.exe from this directory. This will install the driver on their workstations without the need of entering the product serial number each time

Amyuni Technical Support
Alexandre
Amyuni Team

Post by Alexandre »

l
Last edited by Alexandre on Tue Jul 08 2014, edited 2 times in total.
phil.shoebridge

Thanks

However the CD that was sent to me hs only a file called setup.exe, which will not extract to anything (even tried opening in Winzip).

There is no install.exe
I have tried setup /s /n 99999999-9999 (and without the dash but neither work)
Have I been sent the wrong version of the software, the install also gives me to options /ip (install PDF converter) & /ic (install PDF creator)
What's the difference.
phil.shoebridge

Wrong Version

Infact the more I look at the post's on here and read the manual I realy do think we have been sent the wrong version.
All the instructions point to install.exe but I only have setup.exe in two folders (en & fr)
How can I get this sorted out?
webmaster
Amyuni Team

Post by webmaster »

If you do think you have been sent the wrong version... please write to sales@amyuni.com and they will make shure you received exactly what you asked for.

Have a nice day. :)

Webmaster
Amyuni Tech.