Margin Question

If you are a C/C++/C# developer and have any questions about using our products from your application here is the place to post them.
John

Margin Question

Post by John »

Hello.

We are using Amyuni 2.50f Converter. Available in the CDIntf250.dll are function to set and retrieve margins. I am attempting to use SetHorizontalMargin() and SetVerticalMargin() to set the margins of the PDF I am creating. The problem is that SetHorizontalMargin() sets the right hand margin (not both left and right hand margins) and SetVerticalMargin() sets the bottom margin (not both bottom and top margins). How do I set the top, bottom, left and right margins? Also, using the two available set margins call to set the margins to 0 does not result in a 0 margin. The PDF I produce still has about 1/4 inch margin.

Thanks,
John
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The SetHorizontalMargin and SetVerticalMargin functions will set both margins of both sides of the page. I suggest that you call SetDefaultConfig after calling these two functions.

Please note that these function will set the minimum margins under which the printer can not printer, as the Amyuni PDF Converter is a virtual printer we can set the margins to 0 but you may get a notification message from the printing application about the printing area.

If you are still facing problem i suggest that you try version 2.51 of the driver, you can download it from our site.

Hope this helps.