Tab Control in Access with PDF Creator

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
DianeK

Tab Control in Access with PDF Creator

Post by DianeK »

I am using PDF Creator 2.0 with Access 2002. I have a form with a tab control on it. On one of the tabs I have a PDF Creator control that loads a PDF document when the user selects that option (a button on the form). The user then modifies the document as needed and saves it. That works well. The problem is if the user leaves that tab, the PDF document is lost. So, if the user begins to modify the PDF document and then selects another tab (to lookup info), when they return to the PDF tab, the document is gone and the PDF control is blank. Has anyone encountered this and is there a solution? I would rather not save the PDF and reload each time the user changes tabs.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

I didn't encounter a similar issue.

I suggest that you try version 2.0g of the PDF Creator.

Another suggestion would be that you don't include the PDF Creator control in the tab order.

Hope this helps.
DianeK

Post by DianeK »

Thanks for the reply.

I am using version 2.0g and the PDF Creator control is not in the tab order. I also have this issue in Access 2003 and on several computers. Do you have any other suggestions?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello Diane,

I tried to reproduce this issue using version 2.0g of the PDF Creator and Access 2003 with no success.

I suggest that you send a request to our Technical Support Team support@amyuni.com