Urgent: your latest version don't work.

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
sally

Urgent: your latest version don't work.

Post by sally »

This is a repost of the email message:

On 20th I downloaded the latest version of Amyuni PDF Creator. The file-size was DIFFERENT from the file-size.

I can't use the latest version that's on the download location.

The tech support, Jose had given a file-size of 1,363,968 bytes, for 1.5.0.9 for the PDF creator.

I emailed that the ENCRYPT function no longer works with this version.
I emailed on FRIDAY 23/July, and got no reply.

Can someone take a look into this?

The problem is this:
The latest version of the PDF creator., when you open a PDF file and save it, it don't open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. it gives some error.

The encrypt function works.

Now, the latest version given by Jose Pimentel can open and save a PDF file correctly, but the ENCRYPT function no longer works.

Can someone help?
This is urgent and needs to be done by today.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I already replied to your request by e-mail, unfotunately i replied today the 28th instead of yesterday because I did receive your message today.

Please note that e-mails sent to Technical Support are processed before the forum, the forum is mostly for our customers to interact with each others and search for issues that are similar to cases they are facing.

In my reply I mentioned that I will download the version of the PDF Creator from the link provided by Jose and will try it. I did so and I didn't find any problem with Encryption.

Please let me know what is precisely the issue you are facing with Encryption so I can try to reproduce it. I prefer that we continue discussing this issue by e-mail as this is an urgent issue for you.

Thanks.