Printing with hyperlinks and WebOptimization failed

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
nicco

Printing with hyperlinks and WebOptimization failed

Post by nicco »

I cannot print documents with both Hyperlinks and Web Optimization options checked. The printing seems to work but an error message appears when i try to open the pdf file in the reader :

Error : There was a problem reading the document (109).

When i use only one option, the conversion works perfectly. It works also well if the document doesn't include a text hyperlink (http://...).

PDF Converter Version : 2.06 (Professional Developer License)

Did someone encounter such a problem ?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

This is solved in our latest version 2.07x. This version will be online soon.
Kiefer

Hyperlinks and Web Optimization not working

Post by Kiefer »

I have Developer Pro version 2.08 and I am having this problem as well. If I use Web Optimization (&H8000) + Convert Hyperlinks (&H100000), the hyperlinks fail. Similarly, with Web Optimization turned on, some graphics get scrambled.

Also, If I turn on Multilingual Support (&H80), this breaks hyperlink conversion.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Kiefer,

The tests in version 2.07 about this issue were positive. I will double check the corresponding test cases in version 2.08.

In any case please submit your request to support@amyuni.com with some sample files so they can check this issue more closely.

Thanks
Kiefer

Capability Not Supported

Post by Kiefer »

I was notified by Amyuni Support that this capability is not supported:

-------

Yes, Converting hyperlinks will not work if the file is optimized or if Multilanguage support is checked.

We will be working on these limitations for our future versions.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

In our new version of the PDF Converter, the hyperlinks can be converted to pdf if the file is linearized.

The only persisting limitation is to convert hyperlinks if multilanguage support is set. We will be working on this issue in our next releases.