Programatically controlling cells and columns in a table

If you are a VB developer and have questions about using our products from VB, here is the place to post them.
mahpet

Programatically controlling cells and columns in a table

Post by mahpet »

I'm going mad trying to control the cells of a table programatically from VB. There seems to be no way to specify a cells height, only it's width. Yet in the UI for the PDFCreactiveDoc.exe application it is plainly possible. This is just one of the problems I have in manipulating cells/rows/columns/tables. Why is the exposed interface so difficult to work with (IE an object model would actually be useful & if I had the time for my current application I'd write a wrapper object model to get away from having to refere to each object by name - a proper object model would make PDF Creator (AND MY LIFE) a zillion % easier). :x
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

If you upgraded to the latest version of the PDF Creator (1.09) and you are still facing these problems, please contact our support support@amyuni.comwith more details about the issues you are facing so they can check this for the next version of the PDF Creator that we are currently preparing.

Happy New Year !