Fllintf.fll version please

If you are a VFP developer and have any questions about using our products from VFP here is the place to post them.
Mel

Fllintf.fll version please

Post by Mel »

I just ordered and received the Developers License package for all products. I went to the site /downloads/tn03.zip to download sample VFP files (per the Common Driver Inferface 2.1 manual link) and downloaded the files.

Here is the question: I noticed in the samples the Fllintf.fll is dated Jan. 23, 2002 with a size of 44.0 KB. However, when I was testing the products a few months ago... I believe someone at Amyuni tech support sent me a link to a later version of this, and I have it on my HD. It is dated Aug. 07, 2002 with a size of 56.0 KB.

Is it safe to assume I should be using teh Aug. 2002 one, or is there a more up to date one than this?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi,

If you have ordered version 2.1 of the driver than you need to use fllintf210.fll. This new fll is not included in the package you received. Please send an e-mail to support@amyuni.com so they can send you the new fll by e-mail.

You may use fllintf.fll of Aug 2002, but you will be missing some of the new features available in the driver.

Have a nice day !