purchase pdf creator and converter version question

If you need a specific solution and you are not sure which product to use, please post your requirements here and we will advise you on our solution that best suits your needs
Carsten

purchase pdf creator and converter version question

Post by Carsten »

Hi!

i want to purchase the pdf creator developer version and pdf converter developer version.

i looked at your homepage and found a bundle packet (PDF Developer Suite (Converter-Creator)).

i only need a 1 single developer version, cos only 1 programmer (me) is going to work with that tool. i filled out all requirements and your homepage set the price:

$ 2,646.00
Tax (7%) + $ 185.22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICE $ 2,831.22

btw, my company is in germany, i guess there'll come more....

my questions:

is the bundle-set ok or is it a chance to lower the price?

i want to distribute my application with your creator- and converter dll's or activex controls.

is it really free to distribute your files or do i need a further license to do that? i read all your license files, but i'm not sure about this....

$ 3000 is a lot of money, i dont wanna have unpleasant surprises.....

thanks in advance
carsten brueggemann
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

What you are talking about the is the Developer version of the PDF Converter and the PDF Creator. This Developer version can be used from inside your application and can be distributed royaltee free to the customers who already bought your application.

If you are writing an application that you want to sell to one customer only than you will need one ore more single user license(s). The type of license depends on where you want to install the product.

If you want more information about prices and licenses please contact our Sales Department sales@amyuni.com they will be able to give all the needed details.

Have a nice day !