Print Method crops final Document

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
Kevin Moore

Print Method crops final Document

Post by Kevin Moore »

Hi All,

i have noticed that once you commit to printing a document using the creator the borders are all wrong, plus some images are cropped. For instance when printing from google, the PDF (when viewed in acrobat) is exact, but viewing and printing from the creator you notice page headers and footers are missing, plus the Google image is cropped.

Any thoughts??

Cheers

Kev
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

This may be due to some differences in the margins of the document you are printing and the margins of the printer to which you are printing.

You mentioned that when printing from Google it works fine while when printing from the PDF Creator you have some cropping. Please send the file you are trying to print with some information on how you are printing it to support@amyuni.com so they can try to reproduce this issue.

Thanks.
Kevin Moore

Post by Kevin Moore »

Hi THere,

im just using the .Print method from the activex control. The document i am printing was created using the converter program. However PDF docs created in acrobat still get cropped. When i print the converter doc from adobe acrobat it prints fine, which leads me to believe its definatly a problem with the creator.

cheers

Kev