PDFCreator - End User Menu

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
gborvik

PDFCreator - End User Menu

Post by gborvik »

PDFCreator.

I am evaluating your End User Menu (PDFCreactiveDoc.exe) with functions.

I have search for an ?End User manual? explaining ?How to do? without luck.
1. Does it exist? (The Developers Manuel have other aims.)
2. I have tried to copy data from a spreadsheet through the function icon ?Excel?, and found it working OK.
With this experience I have tried to copy text from MS WORD by clicking the icon marked with ?W? (the symbol for WORD.) After I have drawn up the field (where my intention is to ?paste in? text) - nothing happens. The frame that I have drawn with the mouse pointer (marked with a W), also disappears. I expect a dialog box concerning WORD to pop-up. Not so.
My PC runs on Windows ME, and WORD is part of Office 2000.
3. I may as well also be informed of the syntax for making a hyperlink from doc1.pdf to doc2.pdf. The ?Label? icon gives me no clue.

Best regards
Gborvik
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

1 - Currently we do have only one manual. This is for the Developer version, as this version is older than the End User one. Definitely we will have an End User manual with the future versions of the PDF Creator.

2 - Please send this issue to our Support Department support@amyuni.com so they can check it further more and forwarded to our developers if it is a bug.

3 - For information on working with hyperlinks please check pages 33-34 of the Developers' manual 'Amyuni PDF Creator.pdf'. If you need more information about this please feel free to contact our Support, they will help you even if you are still evaluating the product.

Thanks.