Print Dialog box: print range fields are missing

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
gcavestro

Print Dialog box: print range fields are missing

Post by gcavestro »

We are using your PDF Creator 2.0 for ActiveX.
In the PDF print dialog that opens when invoking the Print method of the control the page range feature cannot be used.
In the "page range" box you can select the "pages" radio button, but there is no way to input the starting and ending page of the range (the fields are missing on the UI).

Thanks in advance
Best regards

Gabriele Cavestro
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

This is fixed in version 2.10, please update your version.

Hope this helps.
gcavestro

Version 2.10 unavailable

Post by gcavestro »

The version you mentioned seems to be unavailable, at least for the product PDF Creator for ActiveX we are using.
The latest available is 2.01b.

Please make it available or tell us how to obtain such a fix.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

It was a typo, sorry, the latest version is 2.01-d, the name of the version on our site is still 2.01-b but it is in fact 2.01-d.

Hope this helps.
gcavestro

Post by gcavestro »

I re-downloaded from the customer website the latest version (labeled 2.01b but containing the 2.01d version, DLL version 2.0.1.4), but the defect is still there.
The page range fields are not visible (even in the demo application that is contained in the archive).

Thanks in advance
Best regards

Gabriele Cavestro
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I thought this issue was solved but it seems the fix didn't make it to the new build.

I will check this issue with our developers.

Regards,
gcampey

Post by gcampey »

Hi Joan,

I downloaded the latest copy from the website last week and this issue is still occuring. Any idea when it will be fixed?

Thanks,
Geoffrey
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

This issue is fixed in the new version planed for next month.

I have a recent build 201-d and this issue is fixed in that build too, can you please download the current build from our website?

Thanks