FitToParent

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
ASRoden

FitToParent

Post by ASRoden »

I have the ActiveX control in a dialog box in my C application. Everything seems to work except that when I change the size of the dialog box the size of the PDF Control doesn't change (FitToParent is set). Anyone have any ideas?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Which version of the PDF Creator are you using? Our latest version is 2.01-b, if you are using an old version please check the new version.

Please note that i haven't tried this issue myself because i am not a C developer.
ASRoden

Post by ASRoden »

I thought I was on the latest version, but it looks like the pdfcreactivex.dll version is 2.0.0.7. I will see about getting the latest version.
ASRoden

Post by ASRoden »

Have the latest version. Still have same issue. Trying to implement the control through a ATL Host example program failed too...
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,

Can you post a code snippet of how you are using the FitToParent() method?

Also if you wish, you can send a sample project which illustrates this to support@amyuni.com? We'll let you know what find

Thanks
Jose
ASRoden

Post by ASRoden »

Do you have a sample project to share that shows using the control in an ATL window?