Adding Text or an Image to a specified location in a page

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
shaun

Adding Text or an Image to a specified location in a page

Post by shaun »

Is it possible to do the following:

1.Insert text content or an image at a specified location in a Page or PDF document.

2.Using Createobject or InsertObject method, to add text content or an image to a specified location in a Page or PDF document?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I am not sure if i really get your question.

Yes it is possible to create a text object or an image object at a specified location in a specific page of a pdf document.

The text object or the image object can contain the text or image of your choice.

Hope this answers your question.
shaun

Post by shaun »

Hi,

What i actually want to do is.....I have a multi page PDF file and in that file on few pages i have some bookmarks. example: on page 6 i have two bookmarks. now what i want to achieve is to search for a particular book mark on that page(page 6) and add the text below or above(Append/Prepend) that bookmark. The text could be a user input text from a textbox or input box.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

This can be done

You can obtain the bookmark, then read the bookmark's attribute, like destination object or location and then insert text at that location.
shaun

Post by shaun »

Hi Joan,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try this out.If i have any doubts regarding this i'll let you know.

Thanks and Regards
Vipin