Inserting page(s) from one PDF file after a specific page nu

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
shaun

Inserting page(s) from one PDF file after a specific page nu

Post by shaun »

I am using PDF Creator in an application I have developed. I went through the Developer's Guide but did not see a specific method for inserting a a page or specific range of pages from one PDF after a specific page in another PDF. Can this be accomplished using the methods that are available in PDF Creator?. Can it be done using Merge, Delete, and Move?
shaun

Post by shaun »

continuation of the last query

*Note : I'm using VB 6 for developing the application. I have the full version of PDF Creator.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The technical note i mentioned will help you with this. The method is called AddPage().
shaun

Post by shaun »

Addpage method will insert a "Blankpage" right?. Correct me if i'm wrong.
If it inserts blank page then this will not serve the purpose. What i want to do is insert a page/pages of a PDF file to another PDF file at a specific location. I mean after a particular page in the second PDF file.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You can first append the PDF at the end of the existing one and then suffle the pages.

For more information please contact support@amyuni.com
shaun

Post by shaun »

Hi Joan,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try this out.

Do you have any sample VB code which will show this technique. I'm new to PDF Creator and PDF Convertor tools

Thanks and Regards
Shaun
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

This is precisely why i asked you to contact support@amyuni.com, our Technical Support team will provide you with the needed samples. 8)
shaun

Post by shaun »

Hi Joan,

Thanks for the reply. I'll send them a mail now itself.

Thanks and Regards
Shaun