PDFCreatorViewer and C++ .NET

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
ASRoden

PDFCreatorViewer and C++ .NET

Post by ASRoden »

Hi

We are compiling our code with the MS Visual C++ .NET.

I downloaded the PDFCreatorViewer sample code, and let the Dev Studio convert it. It compiles but will not open or create any documents.
I have PDF Converter version 2.50g and PDF Creator version 2.0g

Has anyone else had this problem, or been able to overcome it? It would help tremendously for me to Interface the ActiveX control with our code if I can see the sample working correctly...

Thanks.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You can download and try our C# technical note from the technical notes page at our site.

I prepared this sample and it should work properly.

I am not sure which sample you are mentioning. Also i suggest that you download our latest version of the PDF Creator 2.01.
ASRoden

Post by ASRoden »

The sample program was in PDF_Creator_Viewer.zip
I downloaded the licensed version of the Converter/Creator suite.
Where can I find the PDF Creator version 2.0g you are referring to?
ASRoden

Post by ASRoden »

I will try the C# example, the problem is our product code is all C++ and we are not about to change it, so I need to be able to interface your ActiveX control in C++ in this version of the Dev Studio.
ASRoden

Post by ASRoden »

When I try to view the Dialog Boxes in the resource veiwer I get "The ActiveX control {ID-NUMBER} is not registered on your system..." DO I have to have a specific version of the DLLs to make this example program run?

I have the control working on a small non-mfc sample application. I am now tryiung to figure out how to implement the Toolbar menus...

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.