Change Fonts size during Runtime

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
azfarash

Change Fonts size during Runtime

Post by azfarash »

hey there...
I just downloaded PDF Converter and was testing it. I was just wondering, how can i change font size durign runtime; that is writing in the code. Please help me out.
Thanks in advance
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Did you download the PDF Creator or the PDF Converter.

If you downloaded the Creator then when adding a text you can set its font size using the 'Text' attribute of your object
azfarash

Post by azfarash »

thnx for replying...
well i m using PDFCreator. i am opening a PDF file using this component. well i dont want user to use acCommandToolFont control to change the font. i will provide them my own dropdownlist choices from which they will select and then the change occur. so i want to call functions in acCommandToolFont to change fonts. i hope u understand and provide me a proper solution.
thnx
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,

If you wish to change the font of an object, you will need to change the object's TextFont attribute.

TextFont is a String in the form of:

FontName,FontSize,Weight,Italic,Underline

You can find additional information on this by looking at the "PDF Creator Developer Manual.pdf" document shipped with the product.

Hope this helps?