Auto-Rotate and Center+Choose Paper Source by PDF page size

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
RUNTIME

Auto-Rotate and Center+Choose Paper Source by PDF page size

Post by RUNTIME »

Hi all,

I was wondering if Amyuni is able to set these settings as Adobe does? (Auto-Rotate and Center+Choose Paper Source by PDF page size)
If so, can someone direct me to pages in the guide or provide some code please?

There is also a functionality in Adobe called:
"Emit passthrough PostScirpt when Printing" from Adobe's quide the defination staes: Enabled PostScript XObjects in the PDF file to be emitted when that PDF file is printed to a PostScript Printer.

Can Amyni support this functionality some something like it?

thanks!
ramie
RUNTIME

Post by RUNTIME »

Or are these settings that get embedded in the PDF?
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,

In reference to your point #1, I suspect that you are referring to the "Print Scaling" option which is in Acrobat 7.0. This feature is currently not part of the PDF Creator. We are however looking to add this to future versions of the product.

In reference to point #2, I am not sure if this is what you are referring to but you select which objects get printed by setting the object’s "Visible" attribute to false. Please note that this attribute is not available for all objects.

Hope this helps?