How to use acPDFCrExt.dll?

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
PDFred

How to use acPDFCrExt.dll?

Post by PDFred »

I am evaluating PDF Creator for inclusion in a VB6 application. The PDFCreativeX control looks good and works great, but I would also like to use acBookmarkCtrl and acThumbnailCtrl (from acPDFCrExt.dll). They are not covered in the "PDF Creator Developer Manual.pdf" supplied with the demo and I am unable to do anything with them. Some documentation or a snippet of code would help a lot. Thanks.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello Fred,

Please don't crosspost the same question in two different forums.

I will repeat the reply I added to your post in the VB Developers' forum:

Documentation on using Bookmarks is available in our new Developer manual available with version 2.0 of the PDF Creator. You will find complete documentation on page 132.

You can also find sample applications on working with bookmarks using the PDF Creator by downloading any of the PDF Creator technical notes from: http://www.amyuni.com/en/support/technotes.html

For the thumbnails, these were implemented recently and documentation about them will be added when updating the manual.