Some PDF files are mirrored

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
Hussam

Some PDF files are mirrored

Post by Hussam »

I am evaluating the PDF Creator and the first problem I faced is tyhat some PDF files are mirrored when I view them both by my code and the demo app. The mirrored files are also printed in a mirrored way. Adobe Reader shows them right. Do you have any idea about this behaviour?

Thanks in forward
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

What do you mean by mirrored?

For any file that do not open properly using the PDF Creator, please send the file to support@amyuni.com and our engineers will check it.

Thanks.
Hussam

Mirrored files

Post by Hussam »

Hello and thanks for answering.

Well, I saw that the forum is not fequetly answered and therefore have been allready in touch with the support team.

I have allready posted a sample file and a couple of other questions also. I have not yet get a final answer.

Well, By mirrored I ment that what you see on the screen looks like that you are holding the file in fornt of a mirror and is lokking at the mirror. Other word foir this is flip. I have tested the file with several viewers, some does show it the right way while others do not.

Thanks anyway
--------------------------------------------------
Nothing perefct lasts forever exept in our memories
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello Hussam,

The forum is mostly for users to interact with each others and share their experience about the PDF Converter, it doesn't replace technical support this is why it could happen that it is not answered daily.

For files that are not supported by the PDF Creator by example, there is no way to solve this issue in the forum, our Engineers need to check your files and see what is going wrong.

I am sure our Technical Support team will help you with this.

Have a nice day,
Hussam

Knowledge base

Post by Hussam »

Of course it is good to be able to exchange experience with each other and find out what others mean about the products....

Anyway, It is also nice to be able to establish a kind of knowldge base where users or evaluatyors can look for answers to problems they meet. I think many of the questions are the same and it could save both you and us for much time if everything is logged inside a forum or a knowledge base.

You have greate Converter and I hope I find the creator also usefull :)
--------------------------------------------------
Nothing perefct lasts forever exept in our memories
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hi Hussam

Yes, the knowledge base is a good idea and we were thinking about it.

This forum has been online for almost two years now and different issues has been addressed here, using the Search page:
http://www.amyuni.com/forum/search.php
users are able to find all the threads about a given topic.

Also I am adding here a the link to our FAQ page: http://www.amyuni.com/en/support/faq.html
There is here a list of the most common question.

The information I added here is not specifically for you Hussam because in your case it is just about files that do not show properly in the Creator, but for other users who may come across this post and who may be in need to search for specific information about a given issue.