Can not load a pdf with evaluation software

The PDF Creator enables you to create secure PDF documents and to view, print and process existing PDF documents.
If you have any questions about the installation and usage of the PDF Creator please post them here.
ryanfure

Can not load a pdf with evaluation software

Post by ryanfure »

Hello, I am trying to evaluate the PDF Creater developer software and I am not able to open any pdfs from my application. I have supplied the name and license code included in the install.ini file that came with the download and have set the license key according to the documentation. Any suggestions. :?:
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

You shouldn't face problems opening pdf documents generated by other applications unless these documents has a feature not supported by our PDF Creator.

Please send us a sample pdf document to support@amyuni.com our Engineers will check it and let you know why it is not being viewed in the Creator and wether or not it will be viewed in a newer version.
ryanfure

Post by ryanfure »

I figured it out, and it was my mistake. I was not converting the strings used by Borland Builder C++ to a wchar_t* correctly, thus giving the wrong input into the paramaters.

Thanks for the prompt reply!