Leading zeros stripped from Excel output

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
mark@sage

Leading zeros stripped from Excel output

Post by mark@sage »

I am trying to use the PDF to Excel converter to produce financial reports.

Many of these reports include values that are padded with leading zeros up to some specific length.

I need these leading zeros to be preserved in the Excel output. At present they appear to being stripped out.

If the converter preserved leading zeros, they would still be hidden by default in Excel if it was using the standard formatting. I don't mind having to edit the Excel document manually to change these columns to use text formatting in order to display the leading zeros.

Is this possible? Or do I have to edit the report to put all the zeros back in again manually?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

After converting your document to Excel and changing the format, will the leading zeros appear?

If not you need to send us a sample pdf file to check it. You can send your document to support@amyuni.com

Thanks.