Strange resolution problem

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
paulj

Strange resolution problem

Post by paulj »

I hope someone can help me with this!

I am creating pdf's using converter version 2.06, from a visual foxpro 7 application. This particular report requires exactly 16 lines to be printed on each page - and after the 16th item a line is drawn underneath (actually the bottom part of a box around the page).

Running this on my windows XP professional PC, if I print out to the installed printer this all works fine. However, if I programmatically set the pdf converter and print to this, this bottom line on the page is not printed - its as if only 15 lines fit on the page with the pdf printer. HOWEVER -

If I run this application on my portable, running Windows98, the pdf IS created correctly with a line at the bottom!!

I've check the pdf printer settings, and they are the same on both machines. Can anyone please tell me what is going on here and how I can eliminate this problem?

Many thanks
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I guess you need to check the page size of the printer on the XP machine, and you can also try to set the Horizonral margins to 0.

Hope this helps.
paulj

Post by paulj »

This problem seems to have gone away since re-installing the pdf converter.