can not print to excel with demo version

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
mjanum

can not print to excel with demo version

Post by mjanum »

Hi

I have downloaded and installed the document converter suite to test your print to excel feature (Win 2000 server, Printer version 2.10i).

When i look in the printers printing preferences, then i as expected see the tabs for converting to html, excel, pdf etc.

I then open a web browser and try to print to the Amyuni document converter printer, it shows me the printer dialog, i click the export to excel tab and place a checkmark in the export to excel, i then click print and it shows me a popup that it only prints two pages, i click ok to this and then nothing happens, what am i doing wrong?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The Demo should generate Excel documents of two pages only.

When printing from the web browser and after checking the 'Export to Excel' from the Excel tab, please click on the 'Destination' tab and check that 'Prompt for file name' is selected.

Then click 'Ok' and 'Print'.

You should get the 'Save As' dialog box. Here you have to choose the pdf file name and destination that will be generated and click Ok.

Finally you go to the directory where you generated the PDF file and you will find the correspondant Excel file.

Hope this helps, if not please check if you are facing the same issue while printing to RTF or HTML or Jpeg.

Thanks.
mjanum

Post by mjanum »

I see, i think i got confused that you want it in excel, but it asks you to save in pdf, i can see the concept now. Thanks.