Error driver when using as ordinary user

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
kicuh

Error driver when using as ordinary user

Post by kicuh »

Hello
I Have a problem printing with your RTF Converter Printer on Windows 2000. When I am logged in as a member of the group 'user' under Win2000 I get the folowing Error - Message:
Filefolder: During printing the dokument to 'RTF' an error has occured'.
When I am logged in as a member of the group 'administrator' no Error occured. What special preferences are necessary to print as a user for group "user" ?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Are you using the RTF Converter directly or from a third party application?

If you are using it directly please check that you have the latest End User version. If not please tell us which version you are currently using.

If you are using it from a third party application you will need to check this issue with your application provider.

Best Regards.
kicuh

Post by kicuh »

yes I am using RTF Converter from third party aplication but my provider does not care about yours RTF Converter. How Can you help me ?