Document Converter

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
stacieb

Document Converter

Post by stacieb »

I am just trying the end user version at this point to see how it works. It installed the Amyuni Document Converter and when I select this I can print to a pdf fine. How can I print to HTML, Excel, etc? This was advertised as being an all in one printer driver yet the documentation that I downloaded talks about installing other printer drivers. Please advise.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

You can right click on the Document Converter printer and choose Preferences to check all the tabs of the printer.

Can you see the following tabs: HTML Export, Excel Export, RTF Export, Jpeg Export?

If you can see these tabs than you would be able to generate the corresponding files by selecting the printer Properties before printing and checking the Export option you wish to use.

If you can't see these tabs than most probably you downloaded a demo version of the PDF Converter and not of the Document Converter.

Hope this helps.