Help!!!

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
mkurkov

Help!!!

Post by mkurkov »

Hi!
May be my question is offtopic, but I think you can help.

14/07/2003 I ordered RTF Converter, 15/07 I recieved reply from Amyuny support (Joanna Khoury) . She asked if we have any problem with Russian characters. I answered that there are no problems with Russian characters.
And after this I don't recieve neither answer nor product.

I need this program as soon as possible.
Or I want to know which problems with it.

All my e-mail messages stay whithout any answer!
So I decide to use this forum.
Tell me what happens with my order!
--
Mikl Kurkov
mkurkov@klondike.ru
KLONDIKE
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello Mikle,

Double checking on whether the RTF Converter works properly with Russian characters is done because you are not using the standard English characters, so we want to be sure that you tested the driver and it suits your specific needs because our return policy is restricted.

The follow up you sent to our support department has been forwarded to our sales department sales@amyuni.com so they can process your order.

Hope this helps.
mkurkov

Post by mkurkov »

Thank you, Joan, for reply!
I began to worry about my order, but now I see - process is going :-)

Can you say how long time it will take to receive program?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I checked with our Sales Department on your order, and it seems the that they already sent you the product on Monday.

I am not sure why the e-mail didn't go through to you. Where you facing any mail server problems on Monday?

We will send you this e-mail along with the product again today.

Have a nice day :) !