Amyuni Document Converter "Printer"

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
movrshakr

Amyuni Document Converter "Printer"

Post by movrshakr »

I purchased a Gateway Vista laptop about two months ago and have discovered in the printer folder a "printer" named "Amyuni Document Converter." I don't know if it was in there from the get-go or if some app I installed put it in there.

Can you please tell me what it is and how to use it?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

The Amyuni Document Converter is a printer that enables you to convert your document to PDF, RTF, HTML, JPeg, Tiff, Excel and XPS format just by printing them to this printer.

If you didn't install it yourself it would have been installed by an application that was available on the laptop or that you recently installed.

In this case this printer can be used only from the application that installs it, do you have an accounting application or so on your system that generates PDF output? this application must be using the Amyuni Document Converter Driver.

If you wish to manually convert your documents to PDF lets say you will need to upgrade your version of the Document Converter to an End User edition. You can do so by clicking on http://www.amyuni.com/developer/

Hope this helps.
movrshakr

Post by movrshakr »

The only accounting app I have is Quicken 2005. The Amyuni Document Converter is 2.10j.
movrshakr

Post by movrshakr »

(Wish we could edit our posts.)

Oh, I do have other apps that will make pdf's...Family Tree Maker v16, perhaps others I can't think of at the moment.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Both Quicken and Family Tree Maker has the PDF Converter or Document Converter implemented in them.

Hope this helps.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

We made some changes to the forum, from now on users can edit their posts.
movrshakr

Post by movrshakr »

OK, thanks...that explains why it is there.