Could not find a font in the Resources dictionary

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
Geoffrey Hahn

Could not find a font in the Resources dictionary

Post by Geoffrey Hahn »

Hello. I work for a company that uses the Amyuni 2.50 driver in one of its applications. If I concatenate two or more documents, I receive an error "Could not find a font in the Resources dictionary - using Helvetica instead." I have created and opened the pdf file on the same computer, so I don't think my system is missing a font. The interesting thing is that if I do not concatenate the documents, I do not receive the error message. Any idea why this may be happening? Tested on an XP SP 2 computer.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

This is happening because you have some fonts embedded in the document (some standard fonts most probably).

I suggest that either you generated the files that you are trying to concatenante without embedding any fonts or you try version 2.51 of the Converter, you will not get this error message using version 2.51 because there have been some changes to the Font Embedding mechanisme.