HTML Printer - Driver Error

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
J. Söhngen

HTML Printer - Driver Error

Post by J. Söhngen »

I Have a problem printing with your HTML - Printer. When I am logged in as a member of the group 'user' under Win2000 and not as a poweruser. I get the folowing Error - Message:
Filefolder: During printing the dokument to 'HTML' an error has occured'. I am printing with Word 97.

When I am logged in as a member of the group 'poweruser' no Error occured. But our Customers needs this Driver working under a logging as a 'user' because their user should not have the rights to minstall Programms. What special preferences are necessary to print as a 'user' for the HTML - Printer ?
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Are you using HTMLDriverInit to install the HTML Printer? If yes, please install the printer using Install.exe under Windows 2000 and replace HTMLDriverInit() in your code by DriverInit(). DriverInit will take as argument a string containing the printer name as it appears in your printers folder.

Under Windows 2000 only Administrators have the right to install and remove a printer on the system.

If you are already using DriverInit, please download and try our new version 2.1 of the DHTML Converter from our site www.amyuni.com

Have a nice weekend !