RTF converter 2.50c: Left Margin in created RTFs

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
Hannes

RTF converter 2.50c: Left Margin in created RTFs

Post by Hannes »

I use the Amyuni RTF converter to print Reports from an Access-Application to RTF files, which works fine so far, but I encounter the following problem:
- The left margin of the generated RTF always is at a value of 6 mm, no matter what value I set using 'cdi.HorizontalMargin'
- If I open the RTF in a (Ascii)Text-Editor, I can verify this:
- the '\margl\' value in the RTF (which indicates the Left Margin) stays at a value of 340 (what seems to equal 6 mm),

Let's say the Access-Report has a left Margin of 2 cm:
I use the option 'Formatted Text" in the RTF-Export Tab for easier manual editing of the RTF.
The result is a Left margin of 6 mm and a leading Tab in each line of the RTF to 1,43 cm (+ 0,6 cm = 2 cm roughly). This makes manual editing difficult.

As a workaround, I tried setting the left margin of the Access Report to 6 mm, but I still get leading Tabs to 0,04 cm.

If I set both values (left margin in AccessReport and cdi.HorizontalMargin) to 0, the result is a left margin of 6 mm and a leading Tab of '-0,57 cm'

Is there any way acutually to set the value of the left margin in the resulting RTF?

Thanks, Hannes