html being chopped when calling .Navigate function

These different converters modules enables you to convert your existin documents to the above formats. These are all parts of our Document Converter produt.
Here you can post all the installation and usage issues related to the document converters including our latest DOCX Converter
caponae

html being chopped when calling .Navigate function

Post by caponae »

I'm calling

AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser.Navigate(sPage)

If I save off the html that is sPage, I see that the html comes out correct...However when I view the PDF it does not display correctly...Some of the HTML text is crunched up into another line...

Anyone ever seen this?

Thank you
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

I may not have the exact answer to this because i never faced a similar case before, but I will try to ask you some questions that might guide you to a resolution

1 - Did you try to use our latest version 2.50c of the PDF Converter?

2 - If you print your HTML page to a physical printer, the output is similar to when printing this page to the PDF Converter?
caponae

Post by caponae »

1 - The dll that we are currently using is 2.1.0.3

2 - I capture the html before I send it to the pdf converter in a stream and store it off. I then print it and it comes out like it should, not like it comes out using the PDF Converter.

Using the converter random lines about 3/4 the way down the page get shoved under a header line. I could send you a sample of the PDF if I could get an email address or something. If that would be helpful.

Also if I change the data so that it moves almost all of the data down in the pdf, the html is not chopped on the first couple of pages, but then it starts back again on the 3rd or 4th pages of a 6 page document.

Thanks for your help...
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Sending us a sample pdf file without the original document or data that was used to create the file may not be helpuf.

Did you try to use our latest version 2.50? If not please download an End User demo version from: http://www.amyuni.com/en/products/pdf_c ... /demo.html install the new version (it will install separately than 2.10) and try to send the HTML stream to the new printer, will you get better results?

Thanks.