Embedding postscript fonts

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
SteveB

Embedding postscript fonts

Post by SteveB »

I asked a year or so about this and added it to the wish list a few months ago. May I ask - is there any progress, or likelihood, of this happening?

Would really appreciate a response on this.

Thanks - Steve
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Our developers are working on this. Embedding postscript fonts maybe included in future versions.

Best Regards.
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

Thanks for the response. Probably I am being optimistic by asking this but - any idea of the timescale?

Thanks - Steve
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

I am not really sure of the timescale Steve, and I don't want to give approximate release dates.

In general, when we release a new version we send an e-mail to all our customers informing them about the new release and what are the new features in this release so you will receive a notice when the new release is available.

If you are not a registered customer yet, you may send an e-mail to our support department support@amyuni.com asking them to inform you when the new release containing embedding postscript fonts will be available.
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

Hi Joan

Many thanks for the feedback, it's very much appreciated, and I'm not surprised you can't comment on the timescale.

I really hope your developers are able to address this point quite soon. I know I'm not the only one needing this feature.

Steve