amyuni pdf converter problem starting with 2.10

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
tedsung

amyuni pdf converter problem starting with 2.10

Post by tedsung »

Hi,

I use the PDF Converter to print a Farpoint Spread grid to a file from my
Visual Basic application. Every version up to 2.09 worked. I then upgraded to 2.10e and this no longer worked. 2.10i (the latest on the web site) also failed. I'm using the same VB code and just re-installed the various versions and observed this failure.

Is this a known problem?

Ted
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello Ted,

No this is not a known problem, at least this is the first time I personally hear about it.

Please send us an e-mail to support@amyuni.com with some information on reproducing this issue and we will check it closely.

Thanks.
rduke

Farpoint Spread grid printing

Post by rduke »

I hate when threads like this just end with no confirmation of problem or resolution.

As it happens, I'm also try to generate a PDF through the Farpoint's Spread control's print method. Using the common driver interface DLL (CDintf210.dll ver 2.1.05) within VB 6, but so far no luck. PDF printing within the app works for other document printing and I'm trying to see if I can code similar support for the Spread control. All I really need to know is, should it work?

TIA.

Rick
rduke

Post by rduke »

Nevermind. Got it working. There's another method in the Spread control that has to be set (.hdcPrinter).