Merge to create Watermark

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
BHinote

Merge to create Watermark

Post by BHinote »

I have downloaded the PDF Converter Developer version and am attempting to test the ability to add a water mark to my PDF file.

I am not having any luck. I have done the following:
1. Add a bmp to a Word Document and create it as a PDF.
2. Captured a output form, with PDF Converter, and saved it as a PDF document.
3. I have declared the PDFDocument Method
4. Opened the Form.pdf, with the PDFDocument.Open method.
5. Used the PDFDocument.Merge with the Bmp.pdf and the switch.
6. Then I use the PDFDocument.Save method with a new filename.pdf

When ever I open the PDF I only see the Form. The BMP does not appear and I receive a error or "Could not find the XObject named 'im1'."

Any thoughts that might help would be greatly appreciated.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Please send details about the process you are following and some sample files to support@amyuni.com so we can try to reproduce this issue.

Have nice day !
AndyHand

XObject Erro

Post by AndyHand »

I was reading the earlier post from 2002 about receiving the message "Could not find the XObject named im1". I never saw a post for the solution. We are seeing the same thing on one customers system while it works on others. The one form they receive this on does have a .BMP triangle the is printing on the form. The PDF creation fails at the placement of the .BMP.

I would be interested in what you are seeing.
BHinote

Post by BHinote »

AndyHand, Unfortunately I never receive a replay to this issue and since have not incorporated this technology into our application. If you happen to get a resolution please update this Posted Message. Thank you....
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello,

This issue is very similar to an issue that was resolved on the latest release of the PDF Converter. I suggest you send an email to support@amyuni.com requesting an update.

Thanks