Installation Problem

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
shay

Installation Problem

Post by shay »

Is there other version of PDF Convertor except for english ?
For now i have problem working with the PDF convertor on windows 98.
The error i get appear every time i activate the PDF convertor and not only while installing.

I use the PDF convertor not only on machin with english only support.

Please advice

Thanks,

Shay
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Currently we have an English, French and German versions of the PDF Converter and new versions are coming out soon.

Under Windows 98 if you are installing an English printer driver under a non English operating system you may get a message about languages incompatibility or so (I don't recall the message precisely now) but this is not an error message that would prevent you from using the driver, it is just a message that you get at installation time.

Thanks.
shay

cdintf.dll problem

Post by shay »

Joan wrote:Hello,

Currently we have an English, French and German versions of the PDF Converter and new versions are coming out soon.

Under Windows 98 if you are installing an English printer driver under a non English operating system you may get a message about languages incompatibility or so (I don't recall the message precisely now) but this is not an error message that would prevent you from using the driver, it is just a message that you get at installation time.

Thanks.
Joan,

I get the same problem every time i use the driver and not while installation.
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Are you calling PDFDriverInit in your code? If you are doing so, please replace it by DriverInit and install the PDF Converter using Install.exe.

Will this help?

Please mention what is the error you are getting here so other users facing the same problem may check it.

Thanks.