Bold white text on a black background using MS Sans Serif

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
venuv

Bold white text on a black background using MS Sans Serif

Post by venuv »

Hi,
I am using Microsoft pirntdocument and printpreviewdialog and I draw a black rectangle using g.FillRectangle and then use g.DrawString to draw bold white text using MS Sans Serif on top of it. It looks fine in print preview and when printed to printer directly. But if I convert to PDF using the PDF converter the black rectangle is fine. But the bold white text prints as black text on a white background. This happens only for some fonts and only when the text is bold. It is fine with Arial font.

Thanks
Venu
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Are you using the latest version 2.10e of the PDF Converter?
venuv

Version 2.1e

Post by venuv »

Yes, I am using version 2.1e
venuv

Bold text using MS Sans Serif and other fonts

Post by venuv »

Also, I am not able to print bold text using fonts like MS Sans Serif and Courier correctly no matter what the color of the text is(not just white). When converted to PDF it has a white background overlaying any color on the document and ignores the bold. However Arial and Times New Roman work correctly.

Thanks
Venu
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Please send us a sample document to support@amyuni.com so we can reproduce this issue here.

Thanks.
venuv

Sample

Post by venuv »

Joan,
I have sent the sample.

Thanks
Venu
venuv

Thank you for the update.

Post by venuv »

MS Sans Serif bold font was missing like you'll said.