Problems with Powerpoint 2002 (on Windows XP)

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
jquenault

Problems with Powerpoint 2002 (on Windows XP)

Post by jquenault »

Hi!

I've been using the Developer version of the PDF Converter for about 6 months, and have had no issues with it (I have been using Windows 2000 with Office 2000).

I have just recently tried using the PDF Converter with Windows XP and Office 2002 and have experienced the following issues with Powerpoint :

1. The file originally was 1 meg, and then after conversion was 25 meg
2. The pictures in the powerpoint file had overlapping colours causing the image to be unreadable
3. No dialog appeared when requesting to convert(unlike Office 2000 which prompted for settings, ie which slides to print).

I tried placing the picture in Word 2002 and it converted fine, except the colours were not within the lines (ie they came out as blocks) but overall the picture was readable. So it seems an issue with Powerpoint 2002.

Is there any known issues with XP (and office 2002 and in particular, Powerpoint)?

Thanks!

John
Joan
Amyuni Team

Post by Joan »

Hello,

Please check that you are using the latest version of the PDF Converter. To get the latest version please visit our Updates page or send an e-mail to support@amyuni.com

Hope this helps.