DllNotFoundException

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
GHughes

DllNotFoundException

Post by GHughes »

Hey together,
I currently have my first own project including the Amyuni PDF Converter...unfortunately I can not get my hands on any Code from previous Projects with it, so I am starting by 0%.
To find a start, I have downloaded the tn09a from the Resources section of the amyuni.com page - yet it throws me a hell lot of errors.

As to start it began with the Crystal Reports, which I now have installed to my PC. Then it went over to the tiny code line of

Code: Select all

cdiNet = new CDIntf.CDIntfControl();
which made it finally work - yet it throws me a new Error and I simply can't see what I have to do:
The DLL "cdintf400.dll": The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) can not be loaded.

I've read a few couple of Threads from this forum and I think I am right to say it's because I have an x64 Bit System and the .dll's I am using are for x32 Bit Systems - is this correct? if yes, how can I get this started then? if not, please tell me what it is!

Thanx for the effort!
Greetings,
GHughes
Rich

Re: DllNotFoundException

Post by Rich »

What Amyuni product are you trialing?

PDF Converter Developer Pro: http://amyuni.com/en/developer/pdfconverter

Amyuni PDF Converter 4.5 is the result of more than a year of continual improvements over the previous 4.0 release. With Windows 7 and 64-bit OS becoming the standards in the PC market, all the aspects of running under these environments have been reviewed and optimized. With support for GDI+ based applications and Office 2010, conversion accuracy has never been as high.

There are a host of VB and C# code snippets under our Resources | Documentstion section of our website:
http://amyuni.com/en/resources/documentation/

Hope this helps.
Efficient and accurate conversion to PDF, XPS, PDF/A and more. Free trials at - http://www.amyuni.com
GHughes

Post by GHughes »

Hi Rich,
thx for replying to my problem.

Well I am working with the "Amyuni PDF Converter 4.0"...as to the links and hint you have posted, they don't really help me getting forward.
I already have worked myself through various doc's hosted by Amyuni - and as I posted I wanted to try to find help via the technical note "tn09a".

Maybe it helps, when I post more Information about my status.

I have installed the virtual Printer to my PC (win 7 x64 -ger), I do have "SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio 2010" installed to my PC. The virtual Printer has a Custom Name I provided, also I added our Licensee Name and LicCode to the install.ini before installing - as for that, i guess the installation has gone well, and it should be working.

Apart from the tn09a you host on your Site, I have also set up a new Program, which I managed to Code with your Doc's - here I do not get this Error I posted above - yet I don't Print anything, lol.

Again, thanx for the effort.
Greeting,
GHughes

--Edit: isn't there any Documentation such as 'Amyuni for Dummies' ? Haha.
GHughes

Post by GHughes »

GHughes wrote:Hi Rich,
thx for replying to my problem.

Well I am working with the "Amyuni PDF Converter 4.0"...as to the links and hint you have posted, they don't really help me getting forward.
I already have worked myself through various doc's hosted by Amyuni - and as I posted I wanted to try to find help via the technical note "tn09a".

Maybe it helps, when I post more Information about my status.

I have installed the virtual Printer to my PC (win 7 x64 -ger), I do have "SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio 2010" installed to my PC. The virtual Printer has a Custom Name I provided, also I added our Licensee Name and LicCode to the install.ini before installing - as for that, i guess the installation has gone well, and it should be working.

Apart from the tn09a you host on your Site, I have also set up a new Program, which I managed to Code with your Doc's - here I do not get this Error I posted above - yet I don't Print anything, lol.

Again, thanx for the effort.
Greeting,
GHughes

--Edit: isn't there any Documentation such as 'Amyuni for Dummies' ? Haha.
are there any x64 .dll's for Version 4.0 ?
GHughes

Post by GHughes »

after giving up on tryin to get the demo's working, I went for my own Proj from zero and used the demo's as a reference for some codelines.

pls see this thread, if your willing to help: http://www.amyuni.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2811

Cheers.