Data missing inside the html control while HTML to PDF conve

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
karkram

Data missing inside the html control while HTML to PDF conve

Post by karkram »

Hi,

Iam facing an issue while converting HTML to PDF using Amyuni PDF converter 4.0.0.8

The issue is, when i give some large data inside the textarea control and initialize the Amyuni printer .
When i give print ,the data in the Textarea control gets disturbed,some text are missing in the PDF generated.

Issue sample

First control has full data:
"This is not the visit log note. This is only a test of a note. Had it been a REAL visit log note, it would have had slightly more useful information. But this is only a test. Would you like to read more of this test note? That is GREAT!! I would love to test some characters too. (Very exciting stuff, huh?) There is ~ & | not sure how I would use those in a real visit log note. If I were to say 13% of 800 = 104 then I would use the % & the = sign. That would be a real + since I could be talking about money I could also add $104. {^ yes I used the calculator to figure that out so if it is wrong blame technology not me.} Another thing to note is the awful spelling/grammar mistakes in this paragraph. To report the obvious & stupid mistakes: you could go to duhdummy@dontbestupid.com [I made this name up. Any reference to a real site is not intentional and should be construed as purely coincidental.} Some times I choose ____ to leave out a word that the reader can enter. < Finally it is #1024 characters w/spaces. >"

Second control has data loss like this :
"
information. But this is only a test. Would you like to read more of this test note? That is GREAT!! I would love to test some characters too.

That would be a real + since I could be talking about money I could also add $104. {^ yes I used the calculator to figure that out so if it is wrong

duhdummy@dontbestupid.com [I made this name up. Any reference to a real site is not intentional and should be construed as purely

1024 characters w/spaces. >
"

Please do the needful.
Devteam

Re: Data missing inside the html control while HTML to PDF conve

Post by Devteam »

There are things that might explain this issue:
1) PDF Converter converts to PDF any text or drawing instructions that are sent to it. If the contents are truncated, in most cases it means that the printing application did not send the text to the printer. So the first place to start is to make sure that the contents print fine on various printers, if not there s not much the PDF Converter can do about it.
2) We did have an issue with very long strings of text, but this issue was happening when all the text was on a single line which is apparently not the case below. You can however download the latest 4.0.1.0 from our web site to check if it fixes the issue.
Amyuni Development Team

Efficient and accurate conversion to PDF, XPS, PDF/A and more. Free trials at - https://www.amyuni.com
karkram

Re: Data missing inside the html control while HTML to PDF conve

Post by karkram »

Hi,

My issue is now cleared with the Amyuni 4.0.1.0 version. Thanks a lot.