Scaling/Margin problems (Resolved)

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
wavemachine

Scaling/Margin problems (Resolved)

Post by wavemachine »

We are using the PDF driver 2.50g, we have hit a bit of an issue recently that has probably always been a problem but has gone un-noticed.

When printing a document using the Amyuni PDF driver the document is slightly smaller with wider margins, I did an experiment by printing a document directly from our application, printed it as PDF using our software with Amyuni and printing to cute PDF, I then printed the same page from Acrobat reader for both Cute PDF and AmyUNI. The results are that the page from our application and Cute PDF line up, however the Amyuni version is smaller with a margin, vertically and horizontally it is offset by around 5mm.

We are not setting any margins as far as I can see in the Amyuni code.

Is this a known issue with this version of the driver or is there something we should be doing as part of the initiallisation.
wavemachine

Re: Scaling/Margin problems

Post by wavemachine »

Okay I have fixed this, discovered the SetHorizontalMargin and SetVerticalMargin :oops:

Also found reference to the 6mm default border.

So not an issue any more.