PDF Conversions show up as blank white box in Adobe Reader.

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
redwoodscapes

PDF Conversions show up as blank white box in Adobe Reader.

Post by redwoodscapes »

Please help. I use Amyuni PDF Converter v. 3.01a to convert my Quicken invoices to PDF files for billing via e-mail. The last few months, the PDF converter seems to arbitrarily cease functioning, and then resume again for no apparent reason. For example, just last week, I created about 15 PDF files one evening which read normally in Adobe Reader, but then returning to work the next day, all further PDF files I created were popping up as blank white boxes in Adobe Reader. In the past, I have simply reopened the file, and reprinted to the PDF printer, usually with the file eventually reading properly, but this time, the problem is not resolving itself. In the past, I have occasionally gotten an error message (I believe it said error 30, but I can't recall) saying the PDF printer is not enabled. At this point, I am getting no error message, the PDF printer shows no sign of problems in Control Panel or in Settings when opened in Quicken.

Any suggestions or ideas for resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated. I need to get my bills out ASAP!

Thanks
redwoodscapes

Re: PDF Conversions show up as blank white box in Adobe Reader.

Post by redwoodscapes »

Anyone out there have any ideas? Do I need a software update? Please help!
redwoodscapes

Post by redwoodscapes »

Thanks for all of your help Amyuni.

I downloaded a free PDF Converter online that works just fine.

Great service.
Jose
Amyuni Team

Post by Jose »

Hello

The PDF Converter installed with Quicken is developer version of our product that is usable only from with Quicken. Unfortunately printing directly to the PDF Converter from Quicken will not function.

Thanks
Get PDF Suite, the expert .NET developer toolkit for PDF conversion, creation and editing - www.amyuni.com/pdfsuite