ExportToTIFF not working?

The Amyuni PDF Converter is our Printer Driver that enables you to convert any documents to PDF format. If you have any questions about installing and using the Amyuni PDF Converter please post them here.
aroncox

ExportToTIFF not working?

Post by aroncox »

I just got a full licence and therefore installed over the top of my demo version of PDF Converter 4 with the 4.0.0.7 version. All my code is working the same as it was with the demo version, and I can now convert more than two pages at a time and I no longer get the meesage popup. However my working ExportToTIFF code is no longer working, it appears that this method is missing. I am using the ActiveX control and I have the following code (sorry PowerBuilder):

iole_amyuni_doc1.ExportToTIFF("C:\Tmp\tiff_file.tif", 13107210)

I have already sucessfully opened a PDF document into iole_amyuni_doc1, but I get a function ExportToTIFF not found (at least I think so, PowerBuilder isn't very helpful). As I said, it was all working fine with the demo version.

Anyone have any ideas, I'm supposed to have finished my project this week, and it's holding me up.

Thanks for any help.

Aron.
aroncox

Re: ExportToTIFF not working?

Post by aroncox »

Ahah, it turns out I don't have the licence for the ExportToTiff functionality and that's why it no longer works. So I'll guess I'll have to work out what to do next as this was pretty useful for my project.

I suggest that Amyuni add something to the help file that says which product each method or property belongs to, as I looked at ExportToTiff in the Amyuni PDF Converter help document so I would expect buying an Anyuni PDF Converter licence would give me that functionality! I can't really tell from the website exactly which product has which functionality (of course it may just be that I haven't found the right page).